All planning applications are subject to a set of National requirements (GOV.UK)
In addition to the national requirements (above), this type of application also requires that you may need to submit the following:
- Accessibility Standards for Market Housing Proposals Checklist
- Affordable housing statement
- Air Quality Assessment
- Biodiversity and Geological Conservation Assessment
- Building for a Healthy Life Assessment
- Coal Mining Risk Assessment
- Environmental Statement
- Flood risk assessment
- Flood Risk Sequential Test Evidence
- Foul Sewage Assessment
- Heritage Statement
- Land contamination assessment
- Lighting assessment
- Noise impact assessment
- Open space assessment
- Planning obligations/draft Head(s) of Terms
- Planning Statement
- Economic (Regeneration) statement
- Statement of Community Involvement
- Sustainable Construction Checklist
- Transport assessment
- Travel plan
- Tree survey/Arboricultural statement
- Ventilation and extraction statement
- Waste Management Plan - During Construction (including relevant refuse disposal details)
- Waste Management Plan – Post Construction
For listed buildings only
- When work is proposed to alter or install small scale architectural features or details including doors, windows, panelling, plaster work, staircases and fireplaces scale elevations at 1:10 or 1:20 and sections at a legible scale of 1:1, 1:2 or 1:5 to be submitted showing the proposals.
- Stone cleaning survey - Any proposal to carry out stone cleaning and or/removal of paint should be accompanied by a pre-cleaning survey and full details of the proposed cleaning method.
- Structural survey/report - Should accompany any application where the work proposed has implications for the structural integrity of the listed building or work is proposed to address possible structural problems with the listed building.
We strongly advise using a planning agent to assist you with your planning application.