You can report a missed rubbish or recycling, clinical or sharps collection online. You can also report a missed collection for your business.
Before you report it
Check to see if there are any current collection problems which might affect the collection of your bin.
Our crews tell us once they have completed a road. You will only be able to report a missed collection if our crew has confirmed they have already attended your street. It could be that they are still on their way to you.
Report a missed household bin collection
If we have not collected your bin on the scheduled bin collection day please contact us. We will return to collect missed bins for the following reasons:
- when the whole road has been missed
- where we have agreed to provide help putting your bins out but have been unable to do so
- when we have missed your recycling or garden waste (when it is operationally possible to return to collect it)
Report your missed household collection
Report a missed clinical or sharps waste collection
Report a missed clinical waste collection
We usually collect clinical waste on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, depending on where you live.
If we have missed your separate clinical waste collection, please report this online. We will then collect it from your collection point on your next scheduled day. We are unable to return immediately for missed clinical waste collections.
Report your missed clinical collection
Re-book a sharps collection
We usually collect sharps on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, depending on where you live.
If we have missed a collection, please re-book this online. We are unable to return immediately for missed sharps collections.
Re-book your sharps collection
Report a missed business waste collection
You must tell us if we have not collected your business waste or recycling by 5.30pm the next working day.
Things you can do to help us to collect your business waste and recycling
Please take the following steps to help us to deliver an efficient service:
- Put out your waste on the day of the collection at the agreed collection point, and at any time that we have agreed with you.
- Use a container provided by us (a wheelie bin, pre-paid purple sack or clear recycling sack), or in a bundle of card with a yellow recycling sticker attached.
- Do not overfill bins. The bin lid should be closed.
- Do not overfill sacks, or leave out split sacks.
- Make sure any stickered card meets the collection criteria (one sticker per bundle of cardboard, flat packed into a cardboard box or a similar sized bundle and tied with string, with a maximum weight of 5 kilos).