Why are we consulting
The Beckford Road and North Road scheme is one of a number of travel projects which we have designed to promote active travel in our area: making it easier and safer to cycle, walk or wheel for short journeys. We would like your views on our plans, to ensure that we make the most appropriate changes to our travel and transport network.
What are we consulting on
We are asking for your views on the following topics:
- Our plan to install cycle paths which are separated from motor traffic and pedestrian footways
- The design of the proposed cycle paths
- The new bus stop design for Beckford Road
- Our plan to create 'continuous footways' for pedestrians
- Our plan to restrict through-traffic on North Road and Cleveland Walk
Instructions on how to use our mapping tool
- Google satellite images of the current road layout and markings
- Plan drawings of the changes we are proposing
Who are we consulting
We are inviting local residents, businesses and the general public to give us their views on the scheme.
How to respond to the consultation
What happens next
This consultation will be open until Sunday 21 March 2021. After it has closed, we'll publish results on our website.
We'll use your responses to inform the project design and how we'll complete the work.
View the project timeline for an overview of how we expect the project to progress.