Please enable JavaScript in your browser to use this page.

Householder application with demolition in a conservation area

National requirements

All planning applications are subject to a set of National requirements (GOV.UK)

Warning In most areas of the UK, this category of application would not require a Design and Access Statement. However, it is extremely likely that such a Statement WILL be necessary within our area. Please consult a planning agent or contact our Planning Team for confirmation.

Local requirements

In addition to the national requirements (above), you may need to submit the following with your application:

We strongly advise using a planning agent to assist you with your planning application.