Your venue hire fees total will include an administration fee, the land hire charge, a refundable deposit bond, and there may be additional fees for optional extra services. See below for details.
All events will need to pay an admin fee.
We charge a non-refundable administration fee of £80+VAT (£96) for checking, validating and processing applications. This is payable at the point of submitting your event application via Event App.
See administration fees for multiple or larger events below.
|Standard fee||£80+VAT (£96)|
|Multiple events - A series of similar events, such as a regular market||£160+VAT (£192)|
|Major events||£160+VAT (£192)|
A land hire deposit bond (£500 - £2,500, depending on the size and nature of your event) will be required at least 8 weeks prior to your event. We will return the bond within 28 days of you leaving the site (if returnable in whole or in part).
The deposit could be forfeited in whole or in part for breach of, Limit on use of the Site, Nuisance or Damage.
Depending on the nature and size of your event, you may ask us to supply additional services or facilities to support you.
Water and power are available in some parks and open spaces, at an additional cost of £22.25 per service, per day.
If a council officer is required to attend the event for any reason, we will charge at a flat rate of £80.00 per hour.
- Boules bookings - £24 per terrain, per session
- Forest schools (one session per week) - £25 admin charge plus £5 per session, or £100 per year
- Fitness classes (one session per week) - £25 per month or £100 per year – one session per week
- Hire of ‘BATH’ giant display lettering - £150 per day for the first three days, £100 per day thereafter
- Hot air balloon lift or tether in parks - price on application
To discuss your needs in more detail use our enquiry form, providing as many details as you can