Why are we consulting
The Combe Down to University of Bath scheme is one of a number of travel projects which we have designed to promote active travel in our area: making it easier and safer to cycle, walk or wheel for short journeys. We would like your views on our plans, to ensure that we make the most appropriate changes to our travel and transport network.
What are we consulting on
We are asking for your views on the following topics:
- Our plan to install zebra crossings with separate lanes for cyclists and pedestrians at each end of Copseland
- Proposed changes to the road layout at the junctions at both ends of Copseland
- The use of continuous footways at both ends of Copseland
- The proposed modifications to the bus stop at the top of Bathwick Hill
To inform your response, you may want to look at the current road layout and compare it with our project plans.
Instructions on how to use our mapping tool
- Google satellite images of the current road layout and markings
- Plan drawings of the changes we are proposing
Who are we consulting
We are inviting local residents, businesses and the general public to give us their views on the scheme.
How to respond to the consultation
What happens next
This consultation will be open until Sunday 21 March 2021. After it has closed, we'll publish results on our website.
We'll use your responses to inform the project design and how we'll complete the work.
View the project timeline for an overview of how we expect the project to progress.