Clean air zones (CAZ) are being introduced across England, so that we can all enjoy cleaner, healthier air.
Please check whether your vehicle will be charged in Bath's Clean Air Zone and pay the charge at www.gov.uk/check-clean-air-zone-charge. All you need is your vehicle registration number.
You can find out everything you need to know about Bath’s CAZ using the links below. This includes local exemptions to support vital services and those with hard to replace vehicles.
- View a map of the zone
- Check if a postcode is in the zone
- Check your vehicle and pay the charge
- Find out about charges
- Get an exemption or discount for your vehicle
- Get help and support
- Pay a Clean Air Zone fine
- Challenge a Clean Air Zone fine
- Get a Clean Air Zone refund
- The purpose of Bath's Clean Air Zone
- View our progress so far
- View Bath's Clean Air Zone monitoring reports
- Anti-idling campaign: Kick the Habit
- Financial Assistance Scheme: our achievements
- View the full business case
- View Bath's Clean Air Zone charging order
- Read our Clean Air Zone Privacy Notice
- Read our Clean Air Zone Equality Impact Assessment