Clean air zones are being introduced across England so that we can all enjoy cleaner, healthier air.
Bath’s Clean Air Zone (CAZ) starts on 15 March 2021. From this date, you may have to pay a daily charge to drive in the zone if your vehicle does not meet required emission standards.
Please check whether your vehicle will be charged in a clean air zone. All you need is your vehicle registration number.
Private cars and motorbikes will not be charged in Bath’s CAZ, regardless of emissions, but they may be charged in other zones.
You can find out everything you need to know about Bath’s CAZ using the links below. This includes local exemptions and a financial assistance scheme to help those regularly affected by charges to upgrade their vehicles.
Need a quick overview? Watch our video
- View a map of the zone
- Check if you'll be charged
- Find out about charges
- Get an exemption or discount for your vehicle
- Get financial support to adapt or replace your vehicle
- How to pay for your journey or log an exemption
- Pay a Clean Air Zone fine
- The purpose of Bath's Clean Air Zone
- Get help and support with Bath's Clean Air Zone
- View Bath's Clean Air Zone charging order