We provide free training resources, templates and guides to schools, education settings and carers to support Early Years education for looked-after and previously looked-after children.
Select a topic below to explore the resources which are available to you.
These resources include printable worksheets that you can use with children in class, as well as guidance and links to professional resources for teachers.
These resources offer funding and practical support which parents and carers can use at home.
These resources offer practical advice and tips for teachers and parents, to help support looked-after children at school and at home. They are based on insights from psychology, and include some discussion of psychological theories and terms.
- Attachment theory in the classroom
- Behaviour management strategies for looked-after children
- Classroom management strategies for looked-after children
- Coping with change, transitions and uncertainty
- Developing resilience with looked-after children
- Helping with early trauma
- Supporting healthy sleep habits
- Supporting positive friendships