The Bath & North East Somerset Virtual School provides educational support to children in care from nursery to the end of full-time education.
We monitor and support the progress of children in care, as though they were in a single, virtual school. We work with carers, social care, SEND support services and over 100 schools and colleges to help every child or young person achieve their potential.
- Guidance for carers, parents and social care
- Guidance for schools, teachers and governors
- Guidance for Post 16 and care leavers
- Personal Education Plans (PEPs)
- Pupil Premium (funding and grants)
- Access training resources
- Supporting previously looked-after children (post care)
- Virtual School projects
- Contact us