All planning applications are subject to a set of National requirements (GOV.UK)
Please follow these regulations for submitting plans of the proposed site:
- Use a standard scale, for example, 1:1250, and state this on your plan
- Identify the location of the site by reference to at least two named roads
- Identify the proposed position of the advertisement
- Show the direction of North
- Mark the application site clearly with a red line around the edge
- Mark a blue line around any other land you own which is close to or next to the application site
There are no local requirements for this application type.
We strongly advise using a planning agent to assist you with your planning application.