Please enable JavaScript in your browser to use this page.

Report manhole or drain cover damage

Tell us about a damaged drain or manhole cover.

This category covers damage to:

  • the actual cover of the drain or manhole
  • covers located within the carriageway, footway or verge

Before you report it

WarningIf you feel your issue is urgent (for example, if the damaged manhole cover or drain is causing flooding, or could potentially cause an accident) you can report this as an emergency

You will need to provide the following information:

  • Your name
  • Your email address
  • Location of the damaged drain or cover
Using our website to report issues
You will need to provide a location of the issue (postcode or town) and then select the relevant category:
  • Drains and flooding
  • Public spaces and parks
  • Roads and pavements
  • Rubbish and environment

Report it online

We aim to respond to your report within 4 days.