If you have received a fine for driving in a bus lane, you can pay it in a number of ways.
Paying your fine
To pay your bus lane fine by any method, you will need to provide the following information:
- the Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) number (for example, BN12345678)
- your vehicle registration number
Other ways of paying
Please call our automated payment line on 0845 372 3501 to pay over the phone with a debit or credit card (24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
Self-service payment kiosks are available for cash, debit and credit card payments. These machines are unable to accept £50 notes.
Send us a cheque
- You should make cheques payable to Parking Services, B&NES Council.
- Clearly write your name, address and Parking Charge Notice (PCN) number on the back of your cheque.
- Send it to Parking Services, Bath and North East Somerset Council, PO Box 5197, Bath, BA1 0UF.
It can take several days to process cheques, so allow plenty of time for your payment to be credited to your account.