Admission and opening times
Kensington Meadows is open throughout the year. There is no charge for admission.
Facilities and features
- Children's play area
- Fishing areas along the riverbank
- Full-size football pitch with goalposts
- Information panels explaining the history and wildlife value of the site.
- Signposted riverside walking path
Site access details
Via Kensington Place, Meadows Lane
Via North: Meadow Lane. East: Ringswell Gardens or West: Morrisons
The Meadows are suitable for wheelchair access in fair weather conditions
- No onsite parking
- Cycling or walking is recommended
Good public transport links from Bath Bus Station to London Road (1 min walk from site)