Admission and opening times
There is no charge for admission. Hedgemead Park is open throughout the year.
Facilities and features
- Children's play equipment
- Community vegetable garden, 'Vegmead'
- Historic bandstand and fountain
- Lime trees managed traditionally by pollarding
- Shady and winding paths
- Trees and shrubs, and fine rose displays
View children's play area equipment and facilities
- Junior multi-play unit
- Rocker horse
Site access details
Via Lansdown Road and Lower Hedgemead Road
Via Lansdown Road, The Paragon and Margaret's Hill
There are steep gradients and steps in this park, but the majority of the park is wheelchair accessible.
Good public transport links from Bath Bus Station to London Road