This page shows how schools have allocated places for the most recent round of admissions. This may include the parts of schools admission policies which were used to decided who was offered, or refused, a place. It also includes links to appeals forms, if you wish to make an appeal against our decision about your child's school place.
Please note that only schools which are oversubscribed make allocation statements. If a school you are interested in is not on the lists below, it means that it was able to offer a place to all applicants who wished to attend.
Reception and junior class place allocation statements
Find the location of schools you have applied to below. If you have also applied to primary schools outside BANES, you will need to contact those local authorities to check how to respond to school place notifications.
- Bathwick St. Mary Church School – Allocation statement and appeal form
- Chandag Infant School - Allocation statement and appeal form
- Freshford Church School- Allocation statement and appeal form
- High Littleton C. of E. Primary - Allocation statement and appeal form
- Moorlands Infant School - Allocation statement and appeal form
- Mulberry Park Educate Together Primary – Allocation statement and appeal form
- Norton Hill Primary - Allocation statement and appeal form
- Oldfield Park Infant School - Allocation statement and appeal form
- Somerdale ET Primary - Allocation statement and appeal form
- St Andrew's Church School – Allocation statement and appeal form
- St. John's C. of E. Primary (Keynsham) - Allocation statement and appeal form
- St. Julian's Church School - Allocation statement and appeal form
- St. Keyna Primary - Allocation statement and appeal form
- St. Philip's C. of E. Primary - Allocation statement and appeal form
- Widcombe Infant - Allocation statement and appeal form
- Oldfield Park Junior - Allocation statement and appeal form
- Widcombe Junior School - Allocation statement and appeal form
Please go directly to Bristol's primary schools school allocations web page for further information.
View information about school place allocations on the North Somerset council website.
Download a summary of school place allocations.
View information about school place allocations on the South Gloucestershire primary school admissions web page.
Responding to a school place offer
For detailed instructions on what to do next, once your child receives a school place offer, see our statement of options.
For more information about the whole school admissions, offers and appeals process, you can also see our step-by-step online admissions guide for parents, carers and guardians.
Don't forget that once you have accepted a school place offer, you should apply for free school meals if your child is entitled to them. We will be in touch in the summer, to let you know if we think they are entitled to free school transport.
To learn more about what you can expect if you appeal against a school place decision, select a topic below.
You can learn more on the admissions process on our page on how school admissions work. To understand the statutory process for how school appeals are handled, you can visit the GOV.UK website.
If you decide to appeal against a refusal of a school place, your child's current school place offer will be held until a decision is made on your appeal. Once you appeal, your child's name will be added to the waiting list for the school you are appealing to.
Due to COVID-19, we're currently holding school admissions appeal meetings online via Zoom. We will send you instructions on the process if you make an appeal.
You must make your appeal in writing, explaining your reasons for wanting your child to attend the school which has refused them a place.
If you made a paper school admissions application
- You will receive a Parental Notification response form with your school allocation letter
- Tick the appeal box under Section B of the form
- Return the form to the Admissions & Transport Unit, People & Communities Department, Lewis House, Manvers Street, Bath, BA1 1JG by the requested date as shown on the response form. Even if you will not be sending your appeal form to us, we need to know that you intend to appeal
- Download, print and complete the correct appeal form from the school which has refused your child a place
- You will need to complete a separate form for each school that you are appealing to
- Follow the instructions on each appeal form that you complete, and return it to the address given on the form
If you want to withdraw your formal appeal, you will need to confirm this in writing to the relevant Admissions Authority and to the Local Authority. Your child’s details will also at that stage be withdrawn from the waiting list, unless you notify us and the school that you want their details to remain.