Please enable JavaScript in your browser to use this page.

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Moving home

To ensure our Council Tax records are accurate, we need to know about changes of address:

  • if you, or your tenants, are moving into, out of, or within Bath and North East Somerset
  • if you have bought a property in Bath and North East Somerset to rent out to tenants, or keep as a second home

The quickest and easiest way to inform us of a change of address is to do it online.

Tell us about a move

Student households

If you have moved into, or within, Bath and North East Somerset to take a course of study, you may be able to apply for a Council Tax exemption. The quickest and easiest way to do this is to apply online.

Apply for a student exemption

Are you moving out of Bath and North East Somerset? Please let us know.

Tell us you are a student leaving B&NES