You can request to see the information we hold about you or another person if they have given their consent. This is called a subject access request.
You can also ask us to change or delete your personal data, or object to the use of your personal information.
You can make a subject access request by using our online form below.
What you can ask for
When you submit a subject access request, you can ask us to:
- disclose the personal data we hold about you
- correct your personal data
- delete your personal data
- provide your personal data in a portable format
You can also:
- object to the use of your personal data
- withdraw consent for the use of your personal data
The documents you need to submit
If you are requesting your data, you will need to upload two forms of identification:
- Photo ID, such as a passport or driving licence
- Proof of your address, such as a utility bill or recent bank statement
If you are requesting data on behalf of someone else, you need to upload two documents:
- Proof of your authority or parental responsibility, such as a power of attorney or letter of authority
- Their photo ID, such as a passport or birth certificate