Please enable JavaScript in your browser to use this page.

You are here

  1. Home
  2. Data Protection and Freedom of Information (FOI)
  3. Subject access request

Request to access, change or delete personal data

You can request to see the information we hold about you or another person if they have given their consent. This is called a subject access request.

You can also ask us to change or delete your personal data, or object to the use of your personal information.

You can make a subject access request by using our online form below.

What you can ask for

When you submit a subject access request, you can ask us to:

  • disclose the personal data we hold about you
  • correct your personal data
  • delete your personal data
  • provide your personal data in a portable format 

You can also:

  • object to the use of your personal data
  • withdraw consent for the use of your personal data

The documents you need to submit

If you are requesting your data, you will need to upload two forms of identification:

  • Photo ID, such as a passport or driving licence
  • Proof of your address, such as a utility bill or recent bank statement

If you are requesting data on behalf of someone else, you need to upload two documents:

  • Proof of your authority or parental responsibility, such as a power of attorney or letter of authority
  • Their photo ID, such as a passport or birth certificate

Submit a subject access request