You can make a complaint about a licensed taxi driver in the Bath and North East Somerset area online or by email.
Before you report it
We can only investigate complaints such as, driver behaviour, overcharging or prolonging a journey, if your complaint relates to a journey taken in a B&NES licensed private hire or hackney carriage vehicle.
Before you report a taxi driver you will need the following information:
- the name of the taxi driver
- the taxi driver's badge number
- the vehicle registration number
- the description of the vehicle
- the time and date of the incident
- the location of the incident
If you are a passenger
You can report a licensed taxi driver by completing our online form below.
If you are not a passenger
If you are not a passenger but want to report an issue with a licensed taxi driver, please email firstname.lastname@example.org providing as much detail as possible.