Please enable JavaScript in your browser to use this page.

Report overgrown public spaces and parks

Tell us about a problem with overgrown public spaces and parks.

WarningOur public spaces and parks are looked after as part of scheduled maintenance. This means we will only take action if an overgrown area affects access or safety.

Before you report it

You will need to provide the following information:

  • Your name
  • Your email address
  • Location of the overgrown public space or park
Using our website to report issues
You will need to provide a location of the issue (post code or town) and then select the relevant category:


  • Drains and flooding
  • Public spaces and parks
  • Roads and pavements
  • Rubbish and environment

Report it online

We aim to respond to your report within 4 days.