Please enable JavaScript in your browser to use this page.

Report faded road markings

Report missing or faded road markings to us online.

Report any of the following to us (faded or missing):

  • Double yellow lines
  • Road markings
  • Road junction lines
  • Cats eyes

Before you report it

Report a damaged sign on our website.

Using our website to report issues
You will need to provide a location of the issue (post code or town) and then select the relevant category:


  • Drains and flooding
  • Public spaces and parks
  • Roads and pavements
  • Rubbish and environment

You will need to provide the following information:

  • Your name
  • Your email address
  • Location of the issue
  • A summary of the issue

Report it online