Please enable JavaScript in your browser to use this page.

Report dangerous scaffolding

Report dangerous or obstructive scaffolding or hoarding online.

All scaffolds and hoarding on public roads or pavements must be licensed by us (the council). 

Before you report it

If scaffolding or hoarding obstructs a footway, and no adequate provision for pedestrians is in place, report this to us on our website.

Using our website to report issues
You will need to provide a location of the issue (post code or town) and then select the relevant category:


  • Drains and flooding
  • Public spaces and parks
  • Roads and pavements
  • Rubbish and environment

You will need to provide the following information:

  • Your name
  • Your email address
  • Location of the scaffold or hoarding
  • A summary of the issue

Report it online