These documents represent the evidence base for our Local Plan Partial Update, and are for reference only.
They consist of:
- HELAA (Interactive HELAA Map and Document)
- Housing Trajectory
- Draft interim Infrastructure Delivery Plan
- Strategic Flood Risk Assessment
- Strategic Housing Market Assessment (JSP)
- Viability Assessment
- Retail Study Update
- Somer Valley Enterprise Zone Retail Assessment
- Transport Midsomer Norton Parking Review
- Transport Technical note for Keynsham
- Green Belt assessments (P&R)
- The future of Park & Rides
- Cost of carbon reduction in new buildings
- Embodied Carbon
- Landscape Character Appraisal
- Landscape Potential Assessment for Wind and Solar
How to access and study the documents
The documents are all in PDF format. You can choose to download them, print them or view them online. Please note that all documents are very large. You may wish to avoid downloading them, if on a mobile device. You will save resources, and may find it easier, to read them on-screen rather than printing them.
We have worked hard to make these documents as accessible as possible, but some issues may still remain. If you would like to request an alternative copy of any document, or part of a document, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
There are notes on how we have formatted and displayed the changes at the front of each volume.