Please enable JavaScript in your browser to use this page.

You are here

  1. Home
  2. Pay for it

Pay for planning services

You can make a planning payment online or in person at one of our Information and Advice Services.

Pay for planning services

To make a planning services payment, you will need your B&NES planning application reference number, which can be found in the top right hand corner of your letter. You will also need to know the exact amount outstanding.

Payment can be made using most credit and debit cards. Unfortunately we are not able to accept American Express.

Pay online

Other ways of paying

In person

Make a planning services payment at:

You will need your account, reference or invoice number with you.

Please note, self-service payment kiosks are available for cash, debit and credit card payments, but these machines are unable to accept £50 notes.

Automatic receipts are provided for payments.