Please enable JavaScript in your browser to use this page.

Make a change to a vehicle licence

If you need to make a change to your hackney carriage or private hire vehicle licence, you must complete one of our online forms.

You need to notify us if you:

  • change your vehicle
  • change your vehicle insurance 
  • have a new MOT certificate

Change a vehicle

If you are an existing licence holder and you want to change your vehicle, you will need to let us know using our online form:

Change a vehicle

Send new insurance or MOT details

If you have changed your vehicle insurance or have a new MOT certificate, you need to send these documents to us using our online form:

Change insurance or MOT details