Find out about road safety training and events as well as educational resources for road safety, both online and in person.
Road safety training
We work with our partner road safety team in Somerset County Council to provide the following training opportunities:
Route 60+ events aim to help senior drivers drive safely for longer.
Reduce motorbike rider casualties by learning advanced riding techniques.
Free First Aid and Road Traffic Collision Management course for bikers.
Book a bespoke talk
We can provide bespoke talks to community groups and local organisations. Email email@example.com for further details about talks, training and events.
Road safety education
We provide a range of educational resources through workshops and online activities for schools and colleges.
We can deliver the following workshops for primary schools:
- Holding Hands online session–EYFS and KS1 online pedestrian training.
- Pick n Mix Workshop Day–choose from a range of in-school workshops, which can be spread over different year groups and include whole school assemblies.
- Scooter Training–combines an interactive session online and follow-up in-school scooter training session.
- Pedestrian Training–aimed at KS2, a two-part programme with an online interactive Teams session followed by a practical skill session with our trainers.
- Transition Journey Planning Online Session–My Journey is a session aimed at Year Six students which focuses on being safe as they transition to their secondary schools and travel more independently.
Secondary schools and sixth forms
We can deliver the following workshops for secondary schools and sixth forms:
- In-school or online workshops and quizzes–we can deliver in-school workshops and online quizzes for Year 7 to Year 11 students
- Learn to Live–workshops for new learner drivers and their passengers
We can also adjust sessions to include education on particular topics if needed.
Book a workshop or online activity
Email us to book or find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org