Between May and July 2022, we hosted co-design workshops with communities from all 15 priority areas, as outlined in our Liveable Neighbourhoods public engagement consultation
View the proposed areas on a map
These workshops were an opportunity to discuss ideas and develop plans to improve your neighbourhood. These could include anything from better routes for walking, cycling and wheeling, to measures to combat rat-running, speeding or anti-social parking, for instance.
We took our workshops on the road to gather insights and ideas from people who might find it harder to attend an evening workshop, such as children in local schools or youth groups, parents at toddler groups and people from other groups that we've not yet heard from.
- 17 May 2022 - Temple Cloud (Mendip)
- 23 May 2022 - Mount Road (Southdown, Bath
- 31 May 2022 - Entry Hill (Widcombe and Lyncombe, Bath)
- 1 June 2022 - Morris Lane and Bannerdown (Batheaston, Bathavon North)
- 14 June 2022 - Oldfield Lane and First, Second and Third Avenue (Oldfield Park, Bath)
- 8 June 2022 - Church Street and Prior Park Road (Widcombe and Lyncombe, Bath)
- 15 June 2022 -Egerton Road and Cotswold Road (Moorlands, Bath)
- 21 June 2022 -Whitchurch and Queen Charlton Village (Publow with Whitchurch and Saltford)
- 22 June 2022 - Southlands, Weston, Bath
- 28 June 2022 - Chelsea Road, Foxcombe Road (Newbridge, Bath)
- 29 June 2022 - Lyme Road and Charmouth Road (Newbridge, Bath)
- 12 July 2022 - London Road, Snow Hill, Kensington Gardens and adjacent roads, (Walcot, Bath) Phase 1
- 13 July 2022 - New Sydney Place and Sydney Road (Bathwick, Bath)
- 26 July 2022 - Area bounded by Sydney Place, Great Pulteney Street, St Johns Road and Bathwick Street (Bathwick, Bath)
- 27 July 2022 - Circus, Lower Lansdown, Marlborough Buildings, Royal Victoria Park and Cork Street area (Kingsmead and Lansdown, Bath)
The outcomes of the workshops will be used to draw up preliminary designs, which will form further public consultation, including engagement with city-wide stakeholders such as highways, waste management and the emergency services, among others.
If you were not selected, there will be several more opportunities to have your say on plans for your neighbourhood during further rounds of public consultation. No decisions have been made.
Read our project timeline for further details on the Liveable Neighbourhoods programme.
Email us for further information at firstname.lastname@example.org